Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 11, 2016

There is more to life then work!!!

As I sit here on this beautiful Sunday afternoon, I am thinking and setting my work schedule for the up coming week. I have only one roof cleaning job and the rest of the week is commercial work, Building and concrete cleaning. In just a few moments I will shut down my computer and Sit with my family to enjoy our time together. No electronics allowed.
  I have already planned out what I want to say to my family. I feel this is so important because of the busy lifestyles we all live during the work week, we can easily become distracted by the things that can wait. For some , we have to make a conscience effort to plan our day. This could be a chore for some but be assured it gets easier in time.
  Friends, make the effort, It is well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment