Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Do all estimates have to be on site?

You are in search of a pressure washing company and you have chosen 3 to provide you with quotes, Interestingly one of the companies gives you a quote without coming for a personal visit. Is this a pressure washer you just do not hire?
  Why didn't they come out to look? Hopefully they have a clear understanding of the desired services. If you call for a roof wash the contractor should ask for type of roof it is. Shingle, tile, metal, clay, etc. This knowledge can effect the price drastically. The size of the roof is not usually asked ( at least by me ). I get the address, look it up at the property appraisers web site. This will give me a full picture of the complete house,size, type of roof. 
 Making a separate trip for a roof wash is really not needed UNLESS it is requested by the caller, Or there may be other desired services such as a house wash, pool enclosure cleaning.  
 For myself and Neilson Cleaning, I will most likely not go out for a personal visit however I will ask the caller if they would like to meet with me. One time My customer wanted me out on site. When I got there he said he just wanted to see my appearance when I pulled up. That was a first. ( or the first to admit it )

  If I ever get to a house a realize it is a lot dirtier than anticipated, I just do it at the quoted price. The busier we are the harder it is to make on site estimates. The cost of the extra soap and washing time is far better than the travel time. You will still get a quality cleaning, at the same great price. Neilson cleaning, It just doesnt get any cleaner.

www.neilsoncleaning.com

  

No comments:

Post a Comment