Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Licensed*Bonded*Insured Not Likely

Today I Booked a roof cleaning job in Deland, The home owner had asked for my credentials. License and insurance. Well I told him My license is a state tax ID. I will provide my insurance to him with a copy of a certificate of insurance, (COI) which is provided by my agent, NOT ME.

 There is no license for roof cleaners or pressure washers. There should be, The damage that can be caused by an inexperienced, Untrained pressure washing operator can be in the thousands.
What is the cost to paint the side of your house if they use the wrong tip? How much does the roof repair company charge to replace a torn shingle from high pressure? Better yet , How much will that new roof cost you down the line when you have to replace it prematurely?
Do not be fooled with claims of licensed, bonded and insured.  They are tickling your ears.
Do you need to talk about an up coming project, Give us a no obligation call.
John Neilson 
386-956-3406

No comments:

Post a Comment